Wednesday, March 6, 2013

All Things DIY: Jars, Kites and Some

Hi, everyone (assuming that someone's reading or visiting)! How was your week so far? Mine's been busy with crafts and cooking hence the lack of posts. I'm doing some crafts for Dylan's DD next month. I'm so excited! I've started with a few already.

Jars as table centerpieces 

Kites for backdrop 

And some books that I wrapped

I'm so glad that the ideas have already come to fruition. Normally, I wouldn't spend money on decorations because I'm stingy like that! But I've been wanting to do this for so long and I think now is the perfect time to do it budget and time-wise! So, I bought some nice papers from Print Cafe, ribbons from National Bookstore and textiles and fabrics from Uniwide. Then I'll be using some 'old looking' stuff I can find in our house. I'm still cheap considering the loot mentioned above. Haha. Can't wait to show you guys the outcome! Wish me luck! :)

P.S. I'm road-testing a VMV product right now. I'll let you know in full detail on my next post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment