Monday, February 11, 2013

Obrigado!

I've been blogging for close to 10 years now. I admit I'm in pretty bad shape in terms of blogging technicalities, you know-- the works! But it didn't stop me from blogging nevertheless! It's too much fun! I get to meet (and stalk- lol) wonderful people online and discover amazing finds. Well, to be honest, I've always had a love/hate relationship with blogging but I love writing and blogging is a great excuse to do it! This particular blog will showcase my love for all things DIY, ramblings on mommyhood or just about anything in between. I have a personal blog but it became too personal hence too boring. This blog will show a different side of me-- less boring and somewhat colorful!  

Cheers!
Khristine

1 comment:

  1. Khristine, I didn't know you were a crafter, but it makes sense heehee. So happy you're back to blogging,; I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete